Online Services

Renew Tabs


Order online and choose Barb's Auto License as your pickup location, or choose to have them mailed to you.

Move to or out of WA?


Moved to WA? Bring your out of state title and get WA licensing.

 Move out of WA and lost your title? Order a Quick Title today!

Address Change


Change your address now online before renewing your registration with 

License Express!  

Report of Sale


Sell a vehicle? Protect yourself and release your liability by reporting the sale online or in office for $13.25. 

Vessel report of sales can only be done by mail or online HERE

Price Estimator


How much will your tabs be?

Breakdown of Vehicle Taxes and Fees

Moved to a new State?


Moved out of Washington?

Did you know that you need your title to license and title your vehicle in a new state? 

If you have moved to a new state and have lost your Washington title you can apply for a duplicate title with us. Simply send us the following:

  • Affidavit of Loss/Release signed by all registered owners and notarized, 
  • Vehicle Title Application signed by all registered owners and notarized,
  •  A check for $85.50 made out to DOL (Department of Licensing)  
  • An odometer disclosure (if the vehicle is under 10 years old) 

Our mailing address is 510 2nd St. Suite C, Snohomish, WA 98290. We can process and print your title same day. A note and self addressed envelop ensure accurate and timely processing.


Moved to Washington?


We can help you title and license your vehicles and vessels in Washington!


First you'll need to apply for a Washington State Driver License. You can do that at any local Driver License Office. Find those locations HERE. If you are a Snowbird, exceptions may apply. Please see this Driver License Exemption form


Next, you will need to locate your title. If you have lost your title call a licensing agency in the state in which it was titled and inquire about their procedures for obtaining a duplicate title. If you have a lienholder please contact them first and have them send us a copy of the title. It can be faxed to us at (360) 568-5353 and we will call you as soon as we receive it. 


Additionally, if your vehicle is a gasoline vehicle that is over 10 years old and less than 25 years old, you will also want to check to see if your new place of residence requires an emissions inspection prior to obtaining licensing and registration. You can check that HERE and find testing facilities HERE. It is $15 for emissions and only takes a few minutes. 

Once you have your title come on in to the office and we can get you all squared away in no time!